Thursday, November 8, 2012

The New Title


As you can see, there is a new title and look to the page. Although this entry does not include a meal, once I get time and load new pictures onto my computer, I will post about a new recipe I tried this week. 

I decided to rename the blog "Learning and Living Healthy" for many reasons. I think it is very important for each of us to be living a healthy lifestyle. This to me does not just mean eating the right foods and exercising. To me, this means living mindfully healthy as well. I will not claim to be the healthiest person in any way. That is where the learning part comes in. Life is about learning, we are constantly learning and growing as individuals. I think that is what I want this to be about, with some amazing meals thrown in along the way. 

I started weight watchers earlier this year and was successful at losing 15 pounds. Unfortunately since about April (when I moved) I have been at a stand still. Floating around that same number on the scale -- though I try and look at the positive and see that at least I am maintaining. I will be the first to admit that I got so tired of always counting points. I am hoping that by doing this I will be better at maybe not necessarily counting, but portion sizes. That is what its all about people. Portion Control! 

I also hope to learn through people reading this, or by reading other peoples blogs. When people work together more can be accomplished. I'll be learning along the way and hopefully living a healthy life along the journey. 


Surround yourself with people who inspire you to be better not bitter. 

Off I go to search for some recipe inspiration~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment