Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Year Later!

Holy Cow, it has been over  a year since I last wrote anything on here. To be honest, I forgot about it. Somehow I stumbled across this blog the other day and thought why not bring it back to life!

The title - it will have to change as I am eating meat now, though not a ton of it. So any ideas for a title would be great, I have no clues on where to go with it.

In the last year I traveled to Switzerland to visit a good friend (which is I believe where I last left this blog). The trip = amazing! Must get back there some day. I also started the "new" job that I talked about and this past spring I bought a house. So I guess I have had a pretty busy year.

I still LOVE cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. Its not always fun to only cook for yourself, but that doesn't mean you cant eat amazing. I try to cook for my family when I can, cooking for others is always more fun I think.

I am hoping to revamp this sucker in the future - new name, maybe new design..who knows. What I do know - new recipes! If tonights experimental dinner turns out good, it just might be put up on here later!


No comments:

Post a Comment